Oline is soft, durable, and will hold its saturated color for the long haul thanks to linen's natural porous fiber. Gets super soft like butter overtime. Oline can be used all-year long or to change up color seasonally.
- Standard size: 21" x 31" and King: 21" x 36"
- Traditional 5" collar detail with double hem seam
- Coordinates with Oline Coverlet
- 100% washed medium weight linen
- Available in assorted colors
- To view or request a swatch, visit our Fabrics page
- Made to order
There is nothing more satisfying than having clean and well-kept linens in the home. Caring for premium natural linens is low maintenance with just a few suggested guidelines.
- For accent pillows, it is best to spot clean. If the pillow gets very soiled, then it may be hand washed in cold water and lay flat to dry. For sachets, spot clean only; do not machine wash.
- Our bedding and table linens are machine-washable. Wash your linens separately and organize by color. Always add detergent after placing them in the machine and the wash basin is filled with water. Detergent poured directly onto linen will alter its color. Most common detergents brands work well for linen, but do not use Chlorine bleach. We suggest that you put the linens through an extra rinse cycle so that the fibers are clean and free of chemicals.
- If your linens have a stain, you can pre-treat the fiber with a gentle stain remover. We also like the all-natural method of pouring hot water over the stain from a distance of 10" which uses the force of gravity to clear the stain. Try it, it really works.
- For drying, we suggest two options. The first is to machine dry on low heat until your linen is about 90% dry and lay flat. The second is to line dry. Both of these methods minimizes high heat which over time will break down linen fibers.
- If you choose to iron, the linen does best when slightly damp.
- It is not necessary to dry clean.
- Sizes may vary by up to 4%.
- Free Shipping and Free Returns anywhere within the United States. International shipments are based on weight.
- Instock items will be shipped within 2-3 business days.
- Made-to-order and custom orders typically require 10-15 business days to ship. We confirm a ship date via email once an order is placed.
- If you are not delighted with your purchase, you may return it within 14-days of purchase in original condition and packaging. If a refund is granted, we will refund your original method of payment.